           From: "Pweihl" <pweihl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Brake Adj.
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 1960 300 F
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Brake Adj.
           From: JamesPFaber@xxxxxxx
      5. Brake system mechanical detailing
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Brake Adj
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:23:52 -0500
   From: "Pweihl" <pweihl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Supplier of Brake Drums

Hi Fern,

In reference to your question where I got my new brake drums from, it was
Jacksons Oldtime Parts.  Check their website http://www.oldtimeparts.com.
I first sent them an e-mail to check on availability and price, then
called them to place the order.  Phone is 1-888-399-7278.  I understand
they have increased their price since I ordered mine, I just made it under
the wire with $110 for each drum.

Paul

Message: 2