membership poll - medallions and lenses

Hi to all,

We'd like to take an informal poll of the on-line group . Trying to figure out demand for certain items. Please respond to me personally. Due to time constraints, please just answer the questions asked in a simple manner -
PLEASE fill in your answer in the spaces provided !

1/ Grille medallions for 300F, 300G, 300H and 62 300 Sport - how many of which do you need? What would a reasonable price for these be, in your estimation?

ANSWER : I NEED

__ 300F grille medallion(s)
__ 300G grille medallion(s)
__ 300H or 62 300 grille medallion(s)

I'd be willing to pay: $_____ per medallion and would order from Club if available.

2/ Lenses: just to keep things simple, right now let's talk about 1960, 1961 and 1962 Chrysler lenses, front turn signal, stop light and backup light .Please fill in the blanks.

Right now I need, and would order,

___ 1960 pair of front park/turn light lenses @ approx. $100 per pair
___ 1960 pair of stop light lenses @ approx. $200 per pair
___ 1960 backup light lenses @ approx. $80 per pair

___ 1961 & 1962 pair of front park/turn light lenses @ approx.$100 per pair
___ 1961 pair of stop light lenses @ approx. $200 per pair
___ 1961 pair of reverese light lenses @ approx. $80 per pair
___ 1962 pair of stop light lenses @ approx. $200 per pair
___ 1962 pair of backup lenses @ approx.$80 per pair

3/ Other than the lenses mentionned above, I'd like to suggest the following lens reproduction project, as I need some for my car and can't find any :

4/ I also would like to suggest the following reproduction projects as I feel there is a need for these parts and I'm having a hard time finding any:

Thanks in advance for your help !
John