RE: {Chrysler 300} front window frames CDE , ongoing saga

RE: {Chrysler 300} front window frames CDE , ongoing saga

Yes, I found these years ago after I had pulled out only half of my hair.  I was trying to find them again to send to John but couldn’t find them.  They might also be available somewhere else in the ether.

If you stare at the innards of the door/body long enough you can figure out what does what, but following the sequence is helpful.

Problem for rear window is these smug chaps are working with a new car and not one with worn rollers etc.  Once you think you get it right, you wind the window down and up, and the bl**dy thing has moved.  Bet they also didn’t have to adjust a twisted door!

Anyway, that’s the “fun” of working on old cars.  I knew something was inherently wrong with John’s car so tried to help him.  Seems his inherent problem was a previous poor “repair”.

Henry