RE: [Chrysler300] 300-L 4-speed on eBay

It's not the first 300L 4 speed to show up on ebay but they are rare. Looks to be a worthwhile project (depending on the price/reserve) but have a close look at the pictures.......that 20 foot paint job appears to be hiding a lot. I would suspect it's been banged around (especially the drivers side) and with comments like "I cannot think of any bubbling that is visible on the car." You have to expect if there isn't any now, there probably will be. Anyone know of the car personally who can vouch for it's condition?Ryan Hill
'65 Chrysler 300
'68 Dodge Charger

To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 05:56:01 -0800Subject: [Chrysler300] 300-L 4-speed on eBay

I'm surprised that this 300-L with 4-speed, A/C and power windows has been on eBay for a few days with no mention on our listserver. It does need attention overall, but it is a rare beast. It's not mine.http://tinyurl.com/2tqelv Question - are the additional switches on the doors for power vent windows, power locks or both?John SpiersLake Worth, Florida---------------------------------Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: