  From: Richard Osborne
  To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 12:34 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Am I a Bad Person?

  Hi there,

  As today may be one of the last nice days for a few months, I got the G coupe out to go get Chili Dogs for lunch. I thrashed it and had fun.

  Am I a bad person because I drove a supposedly rare car to get chili dogs? Of course, it is only a white hardtop with an amateur resto. Barely adequate to be used for a parts car.

  Sheesh! I can't believe I got sucked into this. Now I have to re-read my insurance policy to review the Chili Dog clause. 'Course I may use it to pick up my son from day care tonight, then off to go shopping?

  Have fun! Life is short. Do massive smokey burnouts.

  Richard Osborne
  Columbus, OH