From: "John Lyons" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'300 Club'" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] Dodge commercial from 1964
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:08:20 -0500

Hi club, I know this is not letter car related but this was too good to not
pass on. A commercial for the 1964 Dodge Dart that opens with an eight year
old firing a shotgun..,  Happy motoring

John

 http://www.sportscarmarket.com/inmotion/

Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_nov_meet&_m=EXT