Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 Chrysler 300f ebay item#160056657727

Re: [Chrysler300] 1960 Chrysler 300f ebay item#160056657727

Jerry -

  I just reported the fake 300F listing myself, after seeing your e-mail.  It took a few minutes for me to recall the procedure --  &nbspHome > Help > Contact Us > Email > Listing Violations is the navigation route through their site, then you can pick "Fraudulent Listings-Illegal seller demands,  you didn't receive item, etc."

  The you click on "Email us with your question or concern" - the next page gives you a field to type/paste the eBay listing number and another field to describe what the problem is.

  The guy probably stole a good seller's eBay ID - someone stole mine once, but luckily, I had no problems as a result - I just couldn't get into my account without a huge amount of communication with the eBay folks, who seemed less than helpful.

  John Spiers
  Lake Worth, Florida

JERRY LINDSAY <jerrylindsay.300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Here we go again. How do we contact ebay to report this guy ??. There should be a site on the display page listed as a "report a possible fault". What gets me is he has established a 100% feedback. He keeps moving his location place Hawaii, Arizona, or where ever.

ebay item# 160056657727 .........I believe

Jerry Lindsay
11469 87th Ave No
Seminole, Fl 33772