  Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:16:47 -0000
From: "kennycassady" <kennycassady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: John <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 1960 Chrysler 300f ebay item#160056657727

Hi John.

For those of us that are newer to the club (or just want to learn), could you explain
how you know this car is a fake?

Thanks,
Kenny Cassady
Oakland, CA

--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John wrote:

> Jerry -
>
> I just reported the fake 300F listing myself, after seeing your e-mail. It took a few
minutes for me to recall the procedure --  Home > Help > Contact Us > Email
> Listing Violations is the navigation route through their site, then you can pick
"Fraudulent Listings-Illegal seller demands, you didn't receive item, etc."

> The you click on "Email us with your question or concern" - the next page gives
you a field to type/paste the eBay listing number and another field to describe what
the problem is.

> The guy probably stole a good seller's eBay ID - someone stole mine once, but
luckily, I had no problems as a result - I just couldn't get into my account without a
huge amount of communication with the eBay folks, who seemed less than helpful.

> John Spiers
> Lake Worth, Florida
>
> JERRY LINDSAY wrote:
> Here we go again. How do we contact ebay to report this guy ??. There
should be a site on the display page listed as a "report a possible fault". What gets me
is he has established a 100% feedback. He keeps moving his location place Hawaii,
Arizona, or where ever.