Request to Re-Join Chrysler 300 List Server

Request to Re-Join Chrysler 300 List Server

We have returned from vacation and would be obliged if our e-mail address
could be included again on the Chrysler 300 Club list server when next you plan
to check the system.

Many Thanks,

Geoff Mitchell,

England ('57 new Yorker, '65 300L, '70  Barracuda 383

Tel: +44 (0)1252 519294
Fax: +44 (0)1252 519894
Mobile: +44  (0)7770 376813