Re: [Chrysler300] A BRAKING Quandry !!!

Tom -

Check that shoes are all adjusted properly as per shop manual. When you
backed off the shoes in the front in order to remove drum, did you re-adjust
them properly after drum was reinstalled ? Also a bad brake hose could cause
this. Your problem is most likely on the right side if the car is pulling to
the left.

Ron

I have a braking quandry on my 300E.
I have recently pulled the car out of storage - having been stored since
May. She started right up and everything is fine. However, when applying the
brakes, the big girl pulls to the left. My first inclination was that, since
sitting so long, maybe the wheel cylinders were frozen up. So, I proceeded
to do a brake job all the way around - all 4 wheels. Let me tell ya, getting
those rear hubs off was a job! The wheels, brake linings, cylinders, etc.,
were fine. Filled her back up with brake fluid, bled the brakes, and the
same
problem persists! Anyone have any suggestions out there??? Thank you all
in advance!!!

Tom
Miami, FL
59 300E