[Chrysler300] coil tester

Matt and list.Brigs & Straiten makes a neat tool for checking spark.I made my own.Its a Nylon Ring About two inches in dia. with a 1and 1/2 hole in the center about 1/2 inch thick.Theirs a bolt that goes through each side held by nuts on the inside and outside of the ring The bolts are tapered to a point.You can set the gap between the pointed bolts to your choosing ,I have spark plug ends silver sold red to the bolts .Put the wire you want to test to one side and ground the other bolt.Its a LOT better than laying the plug on a ground and trying to see the spark and its color as it jumps the gap.(note yellow spark is condenser problem usualy)Jim McMullan 300 F

Yahoo! Groups Links