From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of c300c@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:31 PM
To: crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Hidden numbers

Hi Fern,

Yes, I am referring to the stamped numbers on the frame. Why the secret???
Seems the people bidding on our cars should have a way to document the
authenticity of the car. I e-mailed the seller of the 1961 G convertible on
E-bay
with Gil's documentation, but never received an acknowledgement although I
sent
it as an E-bay question to the seller..

I never received an answer. That is why I ask the question, WHY THE BIG
SECRET?

Gary

In a message dated 8/29/2006 8:04:06 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,