Re: [Chrysler300] 61G Conv on Ebay

Kris and All:
Club records and the microfilm record show 8413 107484 as originally a  white
300G coupe.
The SO on the data tag is for that VIN, but the body code and paint codes
are not correct for that VIN.  When the 8413 107484 was first  reported to the
Club some years ago, the owner described it as a "white  hardtop".  That is all
I know.   300ly, Gil

In a message dated 8/24/2006 8:58:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,