[Chrysler300] Bearing pitting-electrolysis or corrosion?

[Chrysler300] Bearing pitting-electrolysis or corrosion?

Oops-forgot to strip the HTML.

I should have made the point that the fix would be different.
Relocating or adding ground straps to the block might be indicated.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA