[Chrysler300] '57 parts deal

On behalf of Dave Clelland and myself, thank you all for your overwhelming
need you to know that we are doing our best to fill the orders, it's a huge
task, and both of us have to deal with full-time jobs as well. Please be
patient.

For those who have purchased parts:  thanks. Your orders were received,
answered by Dave, and the parts you purchased are now marked "sold" on the
Web page. We'll take care of shipping in the days to come. All parts going
to various members in Finland and Sweden will be held here until an
appropriate and combined shipping method can be arranged .

For those who have inquired about the condition of specific parts:  we'll
get around to answering your e-mails as soon as we can. It won't be right
away - can't do it immediately - but it will be done.

Both Dave and I will be attending the Spring meet in Michigan; and we both
have to get our cars ready, etc.  ; all this to say, everything is now "on
hold"  until we both return from the meet, and get caught up ..   whatever
e-mails, questions, orders, etc. that Dave receives from today on  will NOT
be answered until about the end of this month. Please be patient !

Thanks and see y'all in MI soon !

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2xaSZB/SOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM