  From: George McKovich<mailto:george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Chrysler 300 Broadcast<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 10:42 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Postage Stamp Project

  Hello All.....
  Not meaning to be blowing my own horn, but a number of you
  may recall the recent email to our group for a 1957 300C for
  possible use on a US Postage Stamp in their current
  automotive stamp series. I have been notified by Art
  Fitpatrick, that my recently restored Gauguin Red 300C coupe
  has been chosen to be the 300C example used for the US
  Postage Stamp project that will be issued in the summer of
  2006. He tells me that I will be receiving an official
  written notice of this fact from the US Postal Service in
  the next few months. Needless to say, both my wife Caroline
  and I a very pleased.

  George
  www.imageevent.com/idsnowman/57chrysler300<http://www.imageevent.com/idsnowman/57chrysler300>

  Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>