
RE: [Chrysler300] Front Windows For The G thru' K #604 and many others
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Chrysler300] Front Windows For The G thru' K #604 and many others
- From: "John Lyons" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 12:37:18 -0400
Hi all,
I just ordered my windshield glass for the G from these folks on the
recommendation from another club member (and Jerry's comments below). My
experience (from a pricing perspective) was similar to Jerry's. I requested
that they delete their logo from my windshield and they happily agreed to do
it. The only markings my windshield will be the federally mandated safety
information. I spoke with Al Smith who was friendly, knowledgeable and very
helpful.
I placed my order today and they indicated I should have it by late next
week.
Regards,
John
-----Original Message-----
From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of GERALD OLSON
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 11:04 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Front Windows For The G thru' K #604 and many
others
O.K. Folks, Here's another option--source to the
known suppliers. The company is: Pilkington Glass
{Formerly LOF} And they are still a major player in
the auto industry. 4458 Alum Creek Dr. Unit C.
Columbus, Ohio 43207 1-800-848-1351 The glass is made
in a Pilkington owned facility in Mexico. I'm not
going to talk price because I know their's been an
increase since I got mine last summer. Suffice to say
it's about half what the going rates are. Tinted +
shaded and I'm extremely happy with it. A very small
unobtrusive logo low and deep in one of the corners.
I've give this information to one other club member
last fall who I believe now also has one. If he
chooses to jump in with a testimonial, he'll read this
and will! See a bunch of you next week, Jerry
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to
http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
'Thanks & Giving.'
http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap