Re: [Chrysler300] Insurance.

I also urge you to check other sourses for anything AARP offers. they get a
fee of the top of anything they deal with. When I got my Medicare
Supplimental policy, I checked with 6 Ins cos, for the costs. The policys
are idenital by law, so one company can't offer anything different from
another. Between the 6, the cost difference was $22., with AARP the highest
and BXBS the lowest. $22 more per month for the same policy is a major
ripoff, so shop on anything they offer!
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas