Re: [Chrysler300] Insurance.

I've used J C Taylor for 20 + years. Never a claim, and always a very good
rate. Currently I have:
70 Hurst, with a declared value of $8K Cost $56.
66 300 convertable, declared val of $4K Cost $28.
79 dodge Lil Red Express, Declared Val of $4K cost $28.
That is the cost of Loss or Damage to those cars, the Liability cost for all
3 is $90. with 300K liability. Total for the year is $202.

Note that they now insure collector trucks, I was able to get my LRE added
last year. The next Tag renewal, the LRE will get Horseless Carrage tags @
$10. lifetime cost, the other 2 already have those tags.

The difference between regular commerical Ins and these type of policys is
that (among other things) the Ins co dosen't charge you for driving ALL
your cars 24 hours a day. They figure you can only drive one at a time. they
insure as a package. If it hasen't changed, with Taylor, after 3 cars there
is no add'l cost for the liability part, just the loss/damage for each car,
per your value. Annual milage is not mentioned in the policy...it's
unliimited.
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas