Re: [Chrysler300] Insurance.

all;
this is a good time to tell of how i saved a thousand dollars a
year!!!
for 29 years we had been customers of state farm, not 1 claim and
zero accidents in that whole time, as of 03 when i bought a new car we
would have had to pay 1900and change for yearly insurance, my wife is a
member of aarp and suggested checking out the hartford as aarp claimed
they were good. were they ever right!! ive switched to the hartford and
for more coverage than state farm am paying less that a thousand a year.
id strongly recommend anyone who is an aarp member to check them
out and anyone else who is eligible [over 50] to join and check them
out. i dont think that the hartford is a fly by night company and the
rates are great.....

JEFF
tucson az.