dollar medallions?

1. The Club apparently ran out of 300C medallions late 2003 - are there any plans to do a new batch, if so when and price please. The latest Club mag makes no mention re plans for these.

2. has anyone hotted up the 300C/392 motor?!
As well as headers etc, I am planning on putting stronger valve springs in to run higher rpms, and as my guides/valve stems are worn, and I have been advised to go for guides that are for narrower valve stems which will reduce valve weight, as is done on high rpm big block chevs, etc..
Anyone had any experiences re this, and also what Carter Carbs are best on the alloy Weind 2 4bbl manifold? A few years back I spoke with (US) Joe Reath re 392s, and he mentioned mods that were allowed/used for SK boat racing, how they/392s put out 550bhp at 7200 rpms with no durabilty problems in boats/racing.

3. what has happened re 'new 300' - no news seemingly anywhere.
Here in oz we have just seen landed our first Crossfires, but not yet in showrooms. Things pretty quiet here re new models, but sales wise Australia has just seen best sales year, volume wise, for new cars for near 20 years, this despite petrol/gas around $4.50 a gallon.

aussie christopher driving the XKE whilst 300 motor part torn down

ps was that Martian Mars vehicle sending back gibberish as press claimed, or else was that really the Martians trying to tell George Bush how to run the World !!?? At least the second one looks like those little green men have not nobbled it too yet !?

ninemsn Premium transforms your e-mail with colours, photos and animated text. Click here http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp