      1. F-headers
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      2. Chrysler 300 Neat stuff
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Floor pans for '62 chrysler Hdt
           From: "Thomas L. DeBusk" <cfdebusk@xxxxxx>
      4. headers
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      5. F 4Speed Convt ?
           From: Val Jeffers <edward1108@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. [Fwd: Re: Floor pans for '62 chrysler Hdt]
           From: "Thomas L. DeBusk" <cfdebusk@xxxxxx>
      7. Floor pans for '62 chrysler Hdt
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Metal Crafters 300 Qtr. Panel
           From: mjraguse@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Floor pans for '62 chrysler Hdt
           From: Russ Vaughan <Pacesetter300@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: F 4Speed Convt ?
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
     11. Solex Tinted Side Glass Needed
           From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:53:05 -0800
   From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
Subject: F-headers

I have recently found a picture of an F-300 (1960) it showed the 400 HP model with manual transmission. What is also showed was the headers that were used on the car . Does anyone have a set (a) or have a blue print for same (b) I have the picture from a 1960 magazine showing the headers . they were suggesting that it contributed a great deal to the extra 25 horse . Thank you, I can E-mail pictures if anyone wants a peek a booo !!!!!.

Thanks
Meisner in were talking cold, really cold in Canada !!

Message: 2