RE: [Chrysler300] Floor pans for '62 chrysler Hdt

RE: [Chrysler300] Floor pans for '62 chrysler Hdt

John (and Thomas):

I have something I saved in my "Sources" file.  Since my floors are mint, I never followed up on them but here is what I have.

(Dated February, 2003)
(Sorry, I did not save the source of this info.)

Here's some info about floorpans from another listserver, just passing them
along FYI:

You may also want to check with R/Car (aka Floors-N-More)
570 Deming Road
Berlin, CT 06037 (860) 829-2076  (860) 655-6966

.... a catalog from 2002 and they have floor and trunk pans for
various mopars from 1933 - 1974.  I have seen them at Carlisle, and they
make trunk pans and extensions for my '59 dodge.

Regards,.......

And another one:
Thanks for various leads on a floor pan for '58
DeSoto.  I found a reproduction floor pan from flwng
supplier which may be of interest to the List:

Autobody Specialties
P.O. Box 455
Route 66
Middlefield, CT
06455

888-277-1960 or 860-346-4989
no email address available

(Dated August, 2003)

Hello All,  Here is an update on the reproduction 60-62 trunk floor project by R/Car in Berlin Connecticut. I just received the floors today and if they fit as good as they look, it will be a real winner. I layed them in the car and it looks as though the fit will be good. For anyone with interest in these, please contact R/Car direct at 860-829-2076 or email my55rock@xxxxxxxx Owners name is Bob McGee. I will keep everyone informed as to the fit as I progress with the project. Should be soon. He also made the R and L trunk extensions.

Larry Meixner,
300G

(John, are these the repro pans that you refer to?)
Good Luck,

Big John Mc Adams