1842633 again

Looking a little further (1958 D), I saw a picture of the passenger side bezel on page 44 of John Gunnell's book, for a 58D. The piece I have is the drivers side mate with a hole for the power seat switch.
Any 58 owners have the correct piece for my 57 and in desperate need for my58 piece? Or do I just use the 58 piece on my 57 and only club members will know the difference?
John