From: <john_nowosacki@xxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 11:50 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Cases of Mobil Oil

> Hi list,
> Has this ever happened to anyone else?
>
> I just opened a new case of Mobil 5W30 motor oil for my wifes PT Cruiser,
only to find 11 quarts of oil instead of 12. No wonder it was on sale! I
wouldn't normally write about this except for the fact that this is the
second time this has happened to me in about 6 months. The last time it was
20W50 oil. I know I'll look a bit strange in the store, but I'm going to
open the cases before I buy from now on.