57 300's, possibly 58's also

Turns out that someone on another list needed replacement springs
for his Plymouth 2x4 carb setup. He has found NEW springs that
are very very close to an exact match for the springs he needed.
AND they look like they are the same springs that the 57 Chrysler
300's used.
(at least compairing them to the ones I have)

IF anyone is interested in new carb springs I can supply contact
information.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6