Email troubles no mo'

Greetings all!
Thanks to all who called and assisted me concerning my balky email provider. If I was a little more "computer literate" and not so stubborn I wouldn't have had the problem! First three callers told me exactly how to solve the problem and I have it written down now so when it happens again I can fix it without help. Thanks to all who called and offered assistance. Things like this make this a great club to be in and I feel I have more friends than I can ever hope to meet- remember if you are ever in Montana- The Last Best Place-be sure to stop at the yard and enjoy the scenery- both of the type made by Chrysler's and God's making! Watching the sun go down over the continental divide just west of us is a awe inspiring sight somedays, like today. Again thanks to all and please excuse the rambling.(as usual)
Joe Pierce 300Kx3+M+others....