      1. Classic and Old Car transport available.
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Vancouver B.C. info
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      3. Mesa , AZ - Chrysler 300 Club Winter Meet - 1/21 to 1/25/04
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. interior door piece for 57C
           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. '65 ball joints
           From: <Fnnutz@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: '65 ball joints
           From: <smopar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: '65 ball joints
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. C300
           From: "Johnnie Slayton" <Jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Email troubles no mo'
           From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:04:18 -0600
   From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Classic and Old Car transport available.

Hi all;
Rene and Donene Kroeger are delivering 3 old chevvies to Florida as I write
this. He should be there Thurs or so. He will be leaving FL empty, heading
back to Iowa. He can move 1 or 2 cars for anyone who needs him and you can
probably cut a good deal, depending on how far out of the way he has to go.

He's been hauling cars for over 10 years full time, and is well liked by all
who he's dealt with. He's hauled 4 for me over the years, 1/2 way across the
country. Open trailer, but they take great care with the cars, they are car
people, and have many in their collection.

So if any of you along the way or in the Southern States needs transport
right now, or were planning on it and can make it happen now, call him on
his cell phone: 515-314-1942..........You'll use him again!
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas

Message: 2