57 Wagon D500 9 pass

Merry Christmass to all,
I am considering the purchase of a 1957 Dodge Wagon D 500 Spectator Edition. The car is all there but needs a total resto. It has the 325 hemi (not running) Some body rust and the floors are bad. I can't find much info on the D 500 production, other than it was said to be approximately around 5%?? All the trim is there. Any help on the production numbers and value would be appreciated. I would not consider a restoration if it wasn't a D 500. I don't remember ever seeing one. Thanks for your help.
Jay

Expand your wine savvy ? and get some great new recipes ? at MSN Wine. http://wine.msn.com