From: <meeshy@xxxx>
To: <chrysler300@xxxx>; <crossram@xxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 1:19 PM
Subject: 300s WANTED FOR NATIONAL MAGAZINE

> Hi:
> My name is Jeff Koch, and I am a California-based writer for Hemmings
Publishing, including the brand-new glossy magazine Hemmings Muscle
Machines. If you haven't seen it, HMM is a musclecar magazine that covers
all factory (and some aftermarket) performance cars from 1949 to present,
with an emphasis on the little-seen and underappreciated marques. In the
four issues we've done thus far, we've featured a number of Mopar models,
including a drag-prepped FWD 300, though no letter-series cars ... yet. We
have had excellent response from readers who are tired of seeing the
same-old same-old, and HMM certainly is NOT the same-old!

> HMM's editor, Richard Lentinello, has sent me on a mission: he wants
factory-fresh (restored or unrestored, no matter as long as it's clean)
original 300s in the pages of that magazine, and sooner rather than later.
He would like to run the gamut, from early models through the '70 models,
and even the '80 "Cordoba" 300. We are also interested in
tastefully-modified vehicles as well as factory "freaks" (ie option combos
that weren't supposed to happen, particularly if they are of a performance
bent)--especially if they have not been seen in a national magazine
previously.

> Can you possibly connect me with the owners of clean, original muscle 300s
of ANY stripe, who might be interested in seeing their car in a nationally
published magazine? I'd love to communicate with them, particularly if they
are in the Southern California area (although anywhere on the Pacific Coast
and into desert regions like Phoenix and Vegas will work for me too).
Assuming the owners don't live in the snow belt I can pop around to take my
own shots, I just need some quickie jpegs and a couple of words about how
long they've owned it, how original it is, any performance parts added, etc.

> Any story we do will of course give your club and/or site, and any others
the car owner feels is helpful to a Chrysler 300 fan, a plug in the
magazine. If you could, please post, print or forward my email address:
jkoch@xxxx, to any interested parties, who may contact me at their
leisure.