300K pinstriping

Hi, Members,

It's getting close to time to stripe the K. I know the top stripe is 1/4"
and the bottom one is 1/8" and the space in between is also 1/8". Can anyone
tell me the distance between the top stripe and the "ridge" above it? Also, how
far from the grille corner they start and how far from the taillight they
stop?

I know this is picky, but pinstripers tend to be creative, so I want to be
able to tell him exactly how I want it done.

Thanks,

George Clineman