Availability of 1960 Stop Light Replacement Lenses

Availability of 1960 Stop Light Replacement Lenses

Hi to All,

I was one of the people that pre paid and pre purchased 1960 Stop Light
Replacement Lenses from George Laurie in Australia.

Previously, I purchased replacement back up lenses, front park/turn signal
lenses, license light lense and rear armrest courtesy lights for my
convertible. All have been extremely beautiful. Must tell you that the
boomerang stop light lenses are outstanding with rich clarity and fine
detail. They were US$250 + 18 shipping for the pair.

This was my experience and I share this with you with the usual disclaimers.

If you wish to contact "DeSoto George" you can reach him at the e-mail
address below.

georgelaurie@xxxx

Tony Rinaldi
1960 300-F Conv.