From: "Harry Beck" <hundee1@xxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 1:48 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Intake manifold for 62 300h inline two fours

Hi:

Can any one give me the casting numbers or any other way to identify the
correct intake manifold for the 62 H, with inline two fours? I have the
carbs and the airfilter housings for the car but have not been able to find
the correct manifold. I have found a couple of two four manifolds but could
not determine if they were correct for the 62 413 engine or the 300 series.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks

Harry

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar

For list server instructions, go to