Intake manifold for 62 300h inline two fours

Intake manifold for 62 300h inline two fours

Hi:

Can any one give me the casting numbers or any other way to identify the correct intake manifold for the 62 H, with inline two fours? I have the carbs and the airfilter housings for the car but have not been able to find the correct manifold. I have found a couple of two four manifolds but could not determine if they were correct for the 62 413 engine or the 300 series.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks

Harry

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar