Victoria, BC. Mopar & WPC Regional Meet - Aug 22-24

Victoria, BC. Mopar & WPC Regional Meet - Aug 22-24

The Vancouver Island Region of the WPC Club is having it's 4th Annual Mopar Motorama in beautiful Victoria, BC. Canada on Aug 22-24. They are expecting 150 cars. Those of you living in Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver, BC. are encouraged to attend. Four of us from Portland, OR are showing our cars. I am showing our 1965 Imperial Crown Coupe.
Contact "Rita Green" ritagreen@xxxx if you are interested. It is an open meet. You do not have to be a member of the WPC Club, Inc.

Registration Forms: http://pacificcoast.net/~viwpc/usregistration.html

John & Arlys Chesnutt, Portland, OR. 1957 300C & 1970 300 Convert.