Air conditioning

Hi group.

I have a question about air conditioning a 300 k conv. that did not come with factory air. Would anyone have a list of the parts that I will need? The second question is do I need a different radiator or will my new recored one work? I appreciate any help on the matter. Thanks for all of the help. Mike 300K you can also email me privately. mlit1964@xxxx