1962 Vacuum Routing?

So.I replace all of the vacuum hoses on the 1962 300 recently, along
with a replacement push button switch. I replaced each hose, one at a
time so I would not screw anything up.

Well.now that I've been able to fire the new 413 and create vacuum for
the A/C, Defrost, Heater system, something is screwed up! The rocking
heater doors move UP when I push Heat and move DOWN when I push one of
the two A/C buttons.

The push button switch is new old stock, though the back (with the
plastic nipples) did seem a little different from my original one.

Anyone have a vacuum hose diagram, (or know where each hose is supposed
to end up) as there is not one in the shop manual?

Thanks,

Matt Allyn