      1. Oil pressure hose routing for a/c 1957
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. (Chrysler 300) Floorpans
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300 K trim
           From: limegreencuda@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Fwd: Re: Oil pressure hose routing for a/c 1957
           From: Gary W Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 1962 Vacuum Routing?
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:55:14 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Oil pressure hose routing for a/c 1957

John,
Your C, like any air conditioned '57-58 Mopar, should have a left
(driver's) side valve cover with two fitting on the face of it near the
top rear for attachment of these lines.  If it doesn't, you need to find,
or create, an AC valve cover.

Shop manual is correct in that EVENTUALLY the oil returns to the oil pan.

Philippe Courant (French member) I believe has a web page regarding this
after struggling with same on his '57 Imperial with AC.

Wayne