Re: [Chrysler300] 300C engine smoothness

Re: [Chrysler300] 300C engine smoothness

If the car had sat for some time, it's possible the carbs are gummed up with
deteriorated fuel residue. I'd have them cleaned or rebuilt. Another
possibility is spark plug wires. If they weren't replaced along with the
Pertronics changeover, I'd put new ones on unless I knew the the present
ones are recent.

Park Waldrop
C cpe, Atlanta