           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. fs 60 windsor 2 dr parts
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300L and parts car for sale
           From: Robert Merritt <okbobwynmer@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300C engine smoothness
           From: Robert Kern <mjkern@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: 300C engine smoothness
           From: "Park Waldrop" <pwald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 15:49:31 -0700
   From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: wanted carter afb carbs

I  am looking for the following carburators:

1) one only carter afb #3859S as used on manual transmission cars with 413
or 426 engines

2) two carter afb carburators #3505S as used on either the 300J or 300K
cross ram cars

3) one carter afb #2903S as used on either the 300F or 300G cross ram cars

    Thanks from Fern

Message: 2