Fall Meet in Dayton Ohio

A couple more reasons (as if you really needed any) to come to the Fall Meet.

1) The local DeSoto Club is going to show up on Saturday at the Concours
location, both to see and to be seen. It is unclear just how large this
contingent is, but there will probably be some new cars for us to peruse.
2) The local live steam society (large scale model railroaders) will be
operating their locomotives at the park on Saturday, while we are having our
Concours. Another new and interesting form of entertainment.

And there may be another last-minute addition to the already-full schedule of
things to see. Too soon for official comments, but I'm workin' on it. So
get those reservations in there. And remember, if you want to run on the drag
strip, try and rig up something temporary to catch any overflow from your
radiator tube. See you all in Dayton! Terry McTaggart