Quarter Panels

The June 2003 edition of the News-Flite will be in your mailbox soon. On
page two there is a full page ad for the quarter panels. The phone number
for Brian Weldon is missing a "4"; 714-444-2000.

We have also added a page at the club web site for these panels.

You can view it at:

http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/quart/ts.htm

or from the Quick Index.

As Ken Mack said at the last meet, we need to get people buying these panels
if we have any hope MetalCrafters will tackle our other projects. So spread
the word to anyone and everyone.

Bob Merritt