           From: "tonysru2" <tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Quarter Panels
           From: "Bob Merritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Fall Meet in Dayton Ohio
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:39:51 -0700
   From: "tonysru2" <tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1964 300K coupe for sale

That is the one, I believe, Ken.  A Bremerton, WA Chrysler
dealer/collector
made that purchase for that price.  Cecil Don hadn't looked the car over
BEFORE the sale, and when he saw the price it sold for, he could have
kicked
himself.  He went out and saw the car in the "sold" lot, looked it over,
then put his card on the windshield asking if it was for sale.  A few
weeks
later, after the car was shipped to WA, the dealer called him and told
Cecil
that he would sell the car for $12,000.  Cecil bought it, then drove there
with a trailer, and brought it home.  It looks and runs great.  Looks like
2.5 or better condition to me.  I believe the price is an excellent one.
IT
DOES NOT HAVE THE CROSSRAM, I'm afraid.   A new starter, battery and
voltage
regulator were recently put in, and the AC has been converted.
Tony
'61 300 G