1964 300K coupe for sale

That is the one, I believe, Ken. A Bremerton, WA Chrysler dealer/collector
made that purchase for that price. Cecil Don hadn't looked the car over
BEFORE the sale, and when he saw the price it sold for, he could have kicked
himself. He went out and saw the car in the "sold" lot, looked it over,
then put his card on the windshield asking if it was for sale. A few weeks
later, after the car was shipped to WA, the dealer called him and told Cecil
that he would sell the car for $12,000. Cecil bought it, then drove there
with a trailer, and brought it home. It looks and runs great. Looks like a
2.5 or better condition to me. I believe the price is an excellent one. IT
DOES NOT HAVE THE CROSSRAM, I'm afraid. A new starter, battery and voltage
regulator were recently put in, and the AC has been converted.
Tony
'61 300 G