           From: "Wayne Wunderlich" <texan@xxxxxxxxx>
      2.
           From: "Codner, William {NUTL~Nutley}"
<william.codner@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. August 13
           From: "Gloria Moon" <agmoon@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. non-letter
           From: Gary Finger <my300g@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Car show and swap meet; Prescott,AZ
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 1964 300K for sale
           From: "tonysru2" <tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. supercharged 300C history?
           From: "christopher beilby" <thelastbestgenius@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:59:12 -0500
   From: "Wayne Wunderlich" <texan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: F  elect fuel pump

Hi Group,

I want to say Thank You very much to all club members for their response
my request.

With your help I know how to get the job done.

Wayne Wunderlich

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 12:35:16 -0400
   From: "Codner, William {NUTL~Nutley}" <william.codner@xxxxxxxxx>

Parts for Sale

               7 1968 300 Wheel Covers
                2 1956 Emblems #1598602
                2 1956 Emblems #1624436
                2 1956 Imperial Wheel Covers
                3 1964 300K grills
                2 1960 Desoto Tail Lights
                2 1960 5 Button Radios #304327 and #303
                2 1956 Tail Lights
                2 1970 R/R exhaust Pipes #45367 and #45368 New
                2 1961 Windsor Front Grills
                1 1960 Windsor Hood
                1 1960 Toilet Seat Trunk Lid

                     Call Bill Codner for a description and price for
these parts. Or E-mail me at william.codner@xxxxxxxxxx

Message: 3