Rear window seal 64 300 - reply

Hi Greg,

By all means, do NOT go with a new seal - or gasket, as I prefer to call
them. Get a good used one. It will fit perfectly, much better than
reproduction gaskets that can be almost impossible to fit. I suggest you
try Murray Park (mbpark@xxxx) for a good used one. I am almost
positive Murray will have one ...

John