(Chrysler 300)Demise of a 1962 300

While watching the Western feed on my Direct TV last night, there was a news
story about a terrible storm in Lancaster, CA. I think in Apple Valley,
north of LA. On channel 7, 11pm news

They were standing by a 1962 300 coupe. There was very definatly a 300
emblem on the 1/4 panel spear. The brief look we had of the side didn't
allow us to see if it was a "H", but it was a Salmon coupe with a tree
laying along it's length. The roof was on the seat tops and the side windows
were sorta sticking up. Showed the side briefly and the front with the
distinct slanted headlights. The homeowners name was (I think) Kelley, but
not sure if she was the owner of the car or the house next door.

Any of you left coasters see this?

Ray Jones in the middle of things