2000 Dodge Dakota Sport

Hi Debi,
In answer to your questions about the 2000 Dodge Dakota Sport. The truck is an extended cab with no third or fourth door - just extended cab. It has an automatic transmission, V-8 magnum 4.7 Litre. It is black with black canopy and has a grey fabric interior. The bumper is equipped with tow ball. It is not equipped with trailor brakes, but has power to spare for towing. 45,000 miles, $l4.300.
Send me your address, Debi, and I will gladly send photos.
Thanks for the inquiry.

James Bennett
bennett@xxxx
PH: (503)842-7487