rubber and window spines

Hi Group

I am looking for the trunk rubber, window rubber and spines for the windows. Also looking for any other rubber parts that I have left out for my 64 300K conv. If anyone has a source for these parts please email me . Thanks for your help Mike 300K mlit1964@xxxx

I hope this is the final things that I will need to complete the car. One other thing, does anybody have a source for the clips for the chrome