300 C Convertible

Hi David (Zak) Zakarian,
Good to hear from you. I remember your visit. Yes, I still have the 300 C Convertible.
I work on it from time to time along with several trucks I've rebuilt. Right now have a 65 L
hardtop I need to put a paint job on. Runs fine. May sell the "65 L". But not the 300 C
Convertible. Sold two cars last summer to Benny Buckner in West Virginia. He brought
trailer from West Virginia to buy one, then saw the other, and wanted it too.

James Bennett
bennett@xxxx
PH:503-842-7487